1. Linda ate nothing this morning, ___?
A. didn’t she B. was she C. did she D. wasn’t she
2. There’s hardly___ milk in the bottle, _____there?
A. no, isn’t B. some, is C. little, isn’t D. any, is
3. He has never ridden a horse before, ___?
A. does he B. has he C. hasn’t he D. doesn’t he
4. — He seldom came here, _____? — Yes sir.
A. didn’t he B. does he C. doesn’t he D. did he
5. Everything seems all right, _____ ?
A. does it B. don’t they C. won’t it D. doesn’t it
7. One can’t be too modest, can _____ ?
A. one B. he C. it D. we